I am registered/accredited with
BACP (British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists, Registered Member)
NHS (National Hypnotherapy Society, Registered Member)
Code of ethics observed
I abide by BACP & NHS code of ethics.
My counselling qualifications are:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology & Sociology
- CPCAB Dip (Relate) Relationship Counselling
- FDSc Integrative Counselling
- Dip HypCS Hypnotherapy & Counselling
- Cert Person Centred Counselling
- Dip Mindfulness
My training areas are:
- Relate Trained Couple Counsellor
- TESSA Trained Adoption Counselling
- ASIST Suicide Intervention Training
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Coaching
- Cert in Alcohol & Young People’s Development
- Cert in New Psychoactive Substances
- Cert in Childhood Sexual Abuse
Cert in Managing Self-Harm
Integrative Counselling Practice, Relationship Issues, Attachment Issues, Mindfulness & Hypnotherapy Practice.
I have over 10 years’ experience in the voluntary and public sectors working with individuals, couples, and families.
I currently work as a self-employed counsellor, hypnotherapist, and mindfulness practitioner.
My theoretical approach
Integrative counselling (person-centred, CBT & psychodynamic)
I see: Individuals, couples, families.
Willing to travel? Yes